Pioneer DJM 800 Dj Mixer
  • Not the latest mixer from Pioneer company, but i believe it's still the standard mixer in all the clubs(that can afford it)
  • Built in effects are more than enough for every deejay, the design fits my personal taste 100% but to be honest I think it's one of the best looking mixers ever
  • I love the feel of the mixer, it's soft and warm, not rigid and hard like many other mixers

• by zlatkor

Not the latest mixer from Pioneer company, but i believe it’s still the standard mixer in all the clubs(that can afford it).

I own one of these, I have used it for 2 years now and i simply love it.

The mixer was very expensive, and still is, but it’s worth the money.

It has many improvements from the compared to the almighty m 600.

Built in effects are more than enough for every deejay, the design

fits my personal taste 100% but to be honest I think it’s one of the best looking mixers ever.

The thing i was most happy about is - all the knobs have a slow stop action in the middle.

when you reach half of the knob turn it clicks, which is very effective in the dark, and that’s what dj m 600 was missing. Besides that’ it’s very well lit up, so you don’t need tons ...

• of light to see what you’re doing. I don’t have to force my eyes on it even in a darker atmosphere.

Quick effect controls are easy to use and are a good way to spice up your mix.

The only thing this piece of equipment is missing is some kind of a master channel fader lock . But i don’t know of any other mixer that has it, so the 800 is not falling behind.

Record

and mic channels are also a good feature.

What i really like, you can use it as a midi controller.

You can use the little knobs on the mic entry and play with them if you’re using any king of software.

I love the feel of the mixer, it’s soft and warm, not rigid and hard like many other mixers. And if you treat it good, it will not fail you.

My rating is 9 because there is always room for 10 when and if it appears.

DJ Mixer says :

Love the audio quality of DJ Mixer, program It works well, and the feature I am most happy with is video playback. After using it for a while as the demo I have developed quite a wish list. I am seriously considering purchasing this software and making it part of my band`s live performances.

zlatko says :

seems we`re not talking about the same thing…I`m talking about a Physical piece of equipment, not software. I don`t even know if DJM 800 exists in digital format as software.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 166041460780430/k2311a046/4.6.11