Sony Ericsson Xperia X10  » Phones  »
  • There were a couple of choices available at AT&T but I wanted to go for the best one that is reasonably priced
  • I paid a little over $150 after qualifying for an upgrade
  • I love the design, it is very girly since I picked the white phone
  • I do not regret getting this phone though because you can remedy this issue by changing one setting

• by Miss Hana Banana

I replaced my phone in February because I wanted an Android phone. There were a couple of choices available at AT&T but I wanted to go for the best one that is reasonably priced. I was looking for a phone with a big screen, clear display and a fast cellphone. The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 was the best one I can find that was reasonably priced. I

paid a little over $150 after qualifying for an upgrade.

After using this phone for about 2months I would give it a rating of 8 out of 10 stars. I am satisfied with the user interface of the phone, Android is awesome. I love the design, it is very girly since I picked the white phone. It is slimmer and lighter compared to the iphone. The display is average. You can take a full advantage of the clear display if you put the brightness setting to maximum uses up most of your battery life. I would rather have this setting and take my charger with me wherever I go than save the battery life and not get the brightness that I want. To be honest the display looks crappy with less lighting, this is probably ...

• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
      why this phone did not make it to the top Android phones of AT&T. I do not regret getting this phone though because you can remedy this issue by changing one setting.

The battery lasts for a full day in my normal usage with a couple of text messages and a few calls. When using the internet, it dies faster, I would say only half a day

with constant use. The touch screen works well but with the screen protector that I am using, it responds a little late. I will not take it against the phone as it might be due to the plastic and not the phone.

Bottomline, I am pretty satisfied with the phone. It is incomparable to the iPhone but considering the price and functionality, I am glad I got this phone.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 375041460640430/k2311a045/4.5.11