B&M Baked Beans  » Food  »
  • Can of baked beans from the brand B & M, which I believe is a product from B&G Foods
  • I found it this morning while shopping at our local Piggly Wiggly and bought it for $1.79
  • But, in either case, it was definitely something different from the other guys and could be recommended solely on that (just in case someone was getting bored with their regular brands

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Can of baked beans from the brand B & M, which I believe is a product from B&G Foods. I found it this morning while shopping at our local Piggly Wiggly and bought it for $1. 79.

What I liked about this product: I normally buy Bush’s Baked Beans but have tried a variety of other brands in the past. What I have found is most of those brands

just aren’t as good and taste pretty much the same for the most part.

That was not the case with this brand. A different brand name, in this particular case, actually meant a different flavor.

My wife and I were torn trying to figure out if they had added more molasses or if it had a bit of a smokey flavor to it. But, in either case, it was definitely ...

• something different from the other guys and could be recommended solely on that (just in case someone was getting bored with their regular brands.

What I didn’t like about this product: I have to say the price. It wasn’t extremely expensive at $1.

79. But, this was the price for a smaller can.

I could buy a larger can from pretty much every other brand for the same price or just

a little more than that. And, while the beans did have a different taste to them, I honestly didn’t notice anything that would make them worth spending the extra money on them.

My Final Opinion: This is a good brand. But, I wouldn’t spend any more than what you would spend on the other brands unless you are getting bored with the other guys and are willing to spend more to get a slighly unique taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275041460630430/k2311a045/4.5.11