Shake Shack Burger Joint Madison Sq Park  » Restaurants  »
Madison Ave. and East 23rd St. New York, NY
  • You can either go a little early (around 11am) or a little late (around 3pm) to avoid the rush
  • It was a pretty nice day so I decided to go try it
  • What I love about Shake Shack is the location

• by Miss Hana Banana

Shake Shack is a very popular burger joint in New York City. Their main location is in Madison Square park which is equipped with a camera that captures real time images that is fed online to see how long the waiting line is because there is always a line. All you need to do is log onto their website and click on the camera to check if the burger joint is busy or not. Most people only gets an hour lunch

and it is almost impossible to eat there on a regular lunch hour. You can either go a little early (around 11am) or a little late (around 3pm) to avoid the rush.

I went there around 4pm on a Saturday and the line was insane! It was a pretty nice day so I decided to go try it. I have been so curios about this place and I could not wait to try it.

I waited in line for about 45 minutes. I ...

• am not a burger person but I would say I would come back and wait another hour to have it again. It was really delicious. You can taste the freshness of all the ingredients. The beef did not have crazy seasonings on it. It was pure beef and it was very very juicy. I picked the shack burger and it was a pretty decent size. It had a tangy orange sauce on it that gave it kick. The fries were good
        and I had chocolate hand spun shake. The shake was very thick and it filled me up quick.

What I love about Shake Shack is the location. It is located inside Madison Square park and it is a great place to hang out. I would say it’s a great family place, a casual date spot and a meet up place. I would come back again, get the same burger but I would get a regular drink instead of the hand spun shake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75041460620430/k2311a045/4.5.11