Ben Stiller (actor)  » People  »
  • I have noticed that his style of comedy acting is different in the sense that he does not seem to use a lot of high energy acting like comedy actors such as Jack Black, Dane Cook and even Chris Farley when he was alive in the nineties
  • A few of the movies starring Ben Stiller that I have watched and liked include “There’s Something about Mary”, “Meet the Parents”, “Meet the Fockers”, “Zoolander”, “Along Came Polly”, “Little Fockers” and “Mystery Men”, where I noticed that his character was a bit different from the usual
  • I would recommend Ben Stiller’s movies to people who like comedy movies

• by Redtape

“Ben Stiller” is one my favourite actors and comedians. I do not ever remember ever not enjoying a movie that he had one of the main roles in, and I have always found the way he plays many of his roles to be extremely hilarious in a way different from most other comedians and comedy actors that I have seen.

I

have noticed that his style of comedy acting is different in the sense that he does not seem to use a lot of high energy acting like comedy actors such as Jack Black, Dane Cook and even Chris Farley when he was alive in the nineties. Instead, I have noticed that he makes me laugh more through the facial expressions and movements he has as a character in some situations. His characters are generally extremely serious in very serious situations, but yet still, he appears very hilarious.

For example, there was the scene in the movie “Along Came Polly” where he was playing basketball, and a very sweaty hairy man bounced into him and his character’s facial expression and reaction there was ...

• Ben Stiller (actor)
      priceless even more so since the scene was in slow motion . There was also his character’s reaction in the zipper scene in the movie “There’s Something about Mary”.

Men”, where I noticed that his character was a bit different from the usual.

I have also seen him make small appearances in movies such as “Tenacious D” starring Jack Black, “Orange County” and a few others. I’ve also heard that he directs even though I’m not completely sure which movies.

I would recommend Ben Stiller’s movies to people who like comedy movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 525041460400330/k2311a045/4.5.11