Next to Nature, Wide Neck Feeding Bottle with Anti-Colic Regulator
  • But since those bottles were being used for drinking water I decided to get her a brand new bottle so that she would not be confused with the bottles and it would be easier for me too
  • The best thing and the feature that impressed me the most was that the bottle is designed for 3 stages
  • This bottle can actually be used for newborn up to the stage of toddler
  • It explains that the regulator attachment helps to regulate the flow of milk according to babies individual sucking rhythm in order to avoid chocking and that the milk will stop flowing when the baby stops sucking the nipple and that the regulator will keep a certain amount of milk in the nipple in order to minimize the amount of air sucked in by the baby
  • I found the size of the nipple slightly smaller compared with the Avent one

• by true_value

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

After sticking to exclusively breastfeeding my daughter till she was 6 months old she just refused to drink from the bottle when I started introducing formula milk to her. So I was left with no other choice but to continue to breastfeed her and now that she is 19 months old I have been trying ways to make her shift to formula milk.

The Philips Avent Feeding bottles that I had bought for her earlier have been put to use for water. I just find that giving water in the feeding bottle just make it so easy to make sure that she gets adequate water. But since those bottles were being used for drinking water I decided to get her a brand new bottle so that she would not be confused with the bottles and it would be easier for me too.

The one that I decided to go for this time was the Next to Nature

Wide Neck Feeding Bottle with Anti-Colic Regulator. The price of it was slightly cheaper than the Avent bottle it was only S$6.90.

I liked the packaging of the feeding bottle. It came in a sealed paper box with a plastic clear window that allows seeing the design of the bottle. The label mentions that the bottle has a capacity of 225ml/80z and is designed for medium flow. The best thing and the feature that impressed me the most was that the bottle is designed for 3 stages.

The bottle includes the bottle, a removable double sided handle, one variable flow nipple, one sipper spout and a travel cap. This bottle can actually be used for newborn up to the stage of toddler. At first I was not sure what the anti-colic regulator is but then the box gives detailed information about it. It explains that the regulator attachment helps to regulate the flow of ...

• milk according to babies individual sucking rhythm in order to avoid chocking and that the milk will stop flowing when the baby stops sucking the nipple and that the regulator will keep a certain amount of milk in the nipple in order to minimize the amount of air sucked in by the baby.

I also like the fact that the bottle has a wide neck so that it is easy for cleaning too. Everything about the bottle was good. I like the curvy shape of the bottle that makes it easy to hold. I found the size of the nipple slightly smaller compared with the Avent one. The Avent nipple has a wider end point while the Next to Nature nipple is thin. Also the handle is a big wobbly and keeps moving loosely but other than that I really like the bottle and feel that it is sturdy and very well made.

The measurements

in both fluid ounce and ml are easy to follow and use. Even though, my daughter is still not interested to get on to drinking milk from it in spite of me trying hard. I am rest assured that even if she just refuses to drink milk from the nipple I might use the bottle as a sipper at least.

Overall, I feel that the Next to Nature Wide Neck Feeding Bottle with Anti-colic Regulator is a feeding bottle of good quality with great features. The size of the bottle is petite and just nice for babies to hold and drink by themselves without being too bulky. The bottle is easy to clean and use. The sipper and the handle attachment really make it quite versatile to use as the babies grow up to toddlers. I do highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 545041460240330/k2311a045/4.5.11