SlimShots liquid portion control Dietary Supplement
  • I was waiting for a prescription and bored, so I decided to pick up the box and read what exactly a SlimShot was
  • It has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life
  • Much to my suprise I found myself only wanting the smallest of snacks around mid morning and I ate less lunch than I usually do
  • I have already lost four pounds in the last two weeks, and will definitely be buying more of these dietary supplements

• by Melissa Glenn

I have never been a fan of fad dietary aids such as pills that give you the jitters or even worse the diarrhea. Recently I was in Walmart when I came across a box of SlimShots liquid portion control Dietary Supplement. I was waiting for a prescription and bored, so I decided to pick up the box and read what exactly a SlimShot was. It has turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life.

SlimShots are a non-medicinal non prescription aid to help you lose weight. These tiny portions are not designed to replace meals and snacks only to curb my appetite so I don’t eat so much. I am a stress and emotional eater, and often eat when I am not hungry at all and

these SlimShots turned out to be perfect for me.

To begin with SlimShots come in an attractive dark green cardboard box. The front of the box shows a small container almost exactly like a container of cream that you would get in a coffee shop to put in your coffee. The box contains fourteen ’shots’ or containers and you drink one right after a meal in the morning, at lunch and at dinner. These shots contain 20 calories, no medicine and are a natural way to make you eat up to 30% less per day. I was intrigued and just had to buy a box at $14.99CDN plus tax.

When I got home and opened the box, I did in fact find that these little containers contain about a tablespoon and ...

• a half of white liquid. In fact to me, they almost look like semi-skimmed milk. I read the directions and took one after my breakfast the following day. The SlimShot box told me that due to the non-medicinal ingredients I would not get drowsy, or the jitters, and there would be no side effects. Much to my suprise I found myself only wanting the smallest of snacks around mid morning and I ate less lunch than I usually do.

I took another vanilla flavored SlimShot at lunch and found the same thing. I didn’t get those mid afternoon hunger cravings for sweets or carbs, these shots were really taking the edge off my appetite. When I read the box I was pleased to find out these dietary supplements or ’shots’

are made with oats, palm oil and water. There is some artificial vanilla flavor and a bit of sweetner but they are only 20 calories. There is even a little plastic container to store a single pod or ’shot’ in, in case you are having lunch outside of the house and need to carry one in your purse without risking it breaking or leaking.

I visited the SlimShot website and much to my delight I was immediatly able to download a coupon to save $10 off my next purchase of SlimShots. I have already lost four pounds in the last two weeks, and will definitely be buying more of these dietary supplements. I have experienced no side affects and feel really great. To get more information and a coupon visit www.slimshots.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345041459970330/k2311a045/4.5.11