Insolence by Guerlain Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • If you are looking for something modern and unusual then I recommend this perfume to you
  • I enjoy the scent and usually get a ton of compliments when I wear it
  • This is a very interesting perfume that will really get you attention when you have it on
  • Yes , sometimes the best things are priced higher and worth every bit of the extra money
  • I could go on and on about this perfume , but I think you would understand if you went out and sampled it for yourself

• by Gina Gott

This is a young classy scent from the big name of Guerlain. I wear this perfume pretty often. It is good for just about any occasion. If you are looking for something modern and unusual then I recommend this perfume to you. It is very unique. I enjoy the scent and usually get a ton of compliments when I wear it. I have had many people stop and ask me what I was wearing,even people that I didn’t know. This is a wonderful scent to try if you are looking for something that is original and fun. Insolence by Guerlain, is a very good perfume all the

way around.

It has a good combination of fragrance notes. This perfume has raspberry , bergamot , and lemon it. There are also some red berry smells. The violet notes really stand out. If you like the scent of violet , then this perfume is a must try for you! There are also notes of orange blossom , oris , and rose. The scent finishes with notes of tonka bean , sandalwood , and musk. This is a very interesting perfume that will really get you attention when you have it on. I love wearing it.

This scent is kind of strong when you first spray it on. It calms down as the day progresses though without fading away completely. This scent is awesome for work or for a romantic date. It is just perfect for day or night wear. It has very good staying power. It lasts for about 9 hours or more on me. You don’t have to spray much of this scent on either to get the full effect. Insolence by Guerlain, is a real pleasure to wear. If you are looking for something that smells wonderful and not like what everyone else is wearing , then check it out.

The price is good for what you are getting. Yes ,

• Insolence by Guerlain Perfume
      it is a little expensive. Yes , sometimes the best things are priced higher and worth every bit of the extra money. This perfume is one of those times. You can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $71.00 from Macy’s or other high end department stores. I wear this perfume as often as I can. I wish it was cheaper , because I would wear it even more. I am happy to pay the extra cash for quality though. I have to mention that the bottle that this stuff comes in is as amazing as the scent itself. It is modern looking with a rose stopper
      on top. It is a keeper if you like perfume bottles like me!

All in all , I am very happy with this perfume. Insolence by Guerlain, is a great perfume to buy when you want to stand out. It is great to wear no matter what the occasion. It has good longevity. It smells devine. I could go on and on about this perfume , but I think you would understand if you went out and sampled it for yourself. This is a perfume that needs no words. Just smell it and you will see what kind of alluring power this scent offers. It is great for all ages!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565041459910230/k2311a045/4.5.11