Huggies nappy pads  » Baby care  »
  • I have used Huggies baby nappy pads for all my children and I found it very good in its good quality
  • I tried much kind of pads and some of them were little costly but in my experience the Huggies nappy pads are the best, which I found
  • I can recommend all the mothers to use the huggies nappy pads

• by penu
      I have used Huggies baby nappy pads for all my children and I found it very good in its good quality. The Huggies baby nappy pads are very soft and are very

easy to wear which absorbs the wetness very well. My child feels very much comfortable in these pads and even in diapers. Due to its softness and good absorbing capacity my ...

• child never had red rashes on his skin. The price is accurate according to its quality because we are paying to its best quality. I tried much kind of pads and
        some of them were little costly but in my experience the Huggies nappy pads are the best, which I found. I can recommend all the mothers to use the huggies nappy pads.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54604145991230/k2311a046/4.6.07