Avon Windscape Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think that most women and men too can appreciate this airy and flirty perfume
  • I am a big fan of most Avon perfumes , and I'm happy to say that this one won't disappoint
  • It can be worn at night too , but I prefer to wear it during the day
  • That is alright though , because I like respraying it

• by Gina Gott

This is a great summer time beachy scent. It is fun to wear and reminds me of being on vacation every time that I spray it on. This is a very light and carefree type of scent. I think that most women and men too can appreciate this airy and flirty perfume. I am a big fan of most Avon perfumes , and I’m happy to say that this one won’t disappoint! It is not that expensive either , so even if you have to respray it a lot to keep the scent it’s still worth purchasing. Try this one out for yourself. It is a great perfume for those that love scents that will remind them of the beach.

This perfume

smells very good and reminds me of walking along the beach in the hot summer heat. It has many aquatic floral notes in it. It also has apple , citrus , and white musk added to it. It is a very nice scent for any age woman to wear. It is light enough for young girls or mature women. It makes a wonderful day time scent. It can be worn at night too , but I prefer to wear it during the day. It is a good scent to wear if you work in an office and don’t want to overwhelm anyone with your perfume. It is also a sweet scent to enjoy on your day off too. , especially if that day off involves a beach trip. It is a very uplifting and exciting perfume that can be worn anywhere.

It is not a real big show off perfume. In other words it is just very soft and gentle smelling. It will get you compliments though. It is a very friendly scent that most people will like. I can’t see a reason why anyone wouldn’t like this perfume. The only thing that is not so good about it would be it’s staying power. It only lasts a couple of hours on me - 3 hours tops. That is alright though , because I like respraying it. The scent is really great from the first spritz to the dry down. This perfume is a ...

• Avon Windscape Perfume
      real winner.

Another reason I don’t mind respraying it often would be because of the price. It is a real bargain hunter’s dream at only $16.50 a bottle. You can usually find it on sale for cheaper than that too. Avon has a lot of buy one get one free deals , so I try and stock up on it when it goes on sale for half price. The bottle that it comes in is rather plain looking. It is clear with the perfume itself a pretty blue ocean like color inside of it. It has , Windscape , written on the front of it. Even though the bottle is plain , the perfume itself is lovely.

All in all , this

is a great summer perfume. It smells like the beach and is great for any place you want to go during the day. You can wear it at night , but it is not a real powerful perfume. It is great for those woman that enjoy light , fresh , and clean scents. It has a beautiful aquatic and fruity mix to it that makes it appealing to just about everyone. The longevity is not that good , but this scent is fun to respray. It is priced cheap enough so that you can put as much on and as often as you want , without hurting your wallet. Check this perfume out if you want a nice and relaxing summer perfume!

Avon Windscape Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565041459870230/k2311a045/4.5.11