Eternal Magic by Avon Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This is one that I recommend for any woman
  • I think that it will be more popular with the 18 and older crowd though
  • I love trying new fragrances and this one was a really nice surprise
  • It is warm and welcoming and just an amazing perfume

• by Gina Gott

This is a very elegant and sensual scent that will get you compliment after compliment. Avon really did a good job with this one. It smells similar to more expensive perfumes that I have tried recently , but still has it’s own unique personality as well. This is one that I recommend for any woman. It is not as bold as I would have liked it to be , but it still gets attention without overpowering anyone. Try this scent out if you are looking for a good and classy perfume.

This scent is made up of a good combination of fragrance notes. It has Violet , Bergamot , and Pink Pepper in it. There is also some Rose , Orris

, and Magnolia Leaves. It finishes with a yummy Vanilla Beans scent and woodsy notes. It is a very lovely and friendly perfume. Most people will like this one. It is not wild or offensive , but more ladylike and sweet. It is a great scent for any age to wear. I think that it will be more popular with the 18 and older crowd though. It is a really good scent to wear when you want to smell good without overdoing it.

It is light and soft , but has a really good scent that people will notice. It is sexy and flirty scent that is great to wear during the day or at night. Eternal Magic , is a ...

• great addition to my Avon perfume collection. I am glad that I tried it. I love trying new fragrances and this one was a really nice surprise. I will wear this scent anywhere. It is just a good all around perfume that is great for most occasions that will come up.

The price is another good reason to buy this perfume. It is $24.00 a bottle. That is not bad for the quality of this scent. It smells like it is much more expensive! Avon has good sales too , so sometimes this perfume will be as much as half off. I always try to wait until I catch it on sale , and then buy a few bottles to last

me awhile. This scent is a good buy for the money. It is a bargain for the richness of the scent.

The one drawback to this perfume is it’s staying power. It doesn’t last nearly as long as I hoped that it would. I have to respray it often , but for the price I can’t complain to much I guess. I think this is a wonderful smelling perfume and all in all in a great buy. Try it out if you are looking for a light and sexy fragrance that will turn heads when you walk by. It is warm and welcoming and just an amazing perfume. You should add it to your perfume collection and you will see what I mean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565041459850230/k2311a045/4.5.11