Far Away Dreams Perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I like it better than the original Far Away perfume
  • There is coconut , mango , and a yummy delicious peach scent
  • This is a scent that I think every woman should add to her perfume collection
  • Try it out for yourself and you won't be disappointed

• by Gina Gott

Far Away Dreams, is a very tropical yet classy scent. I like it better than the original Far Away perfume. I do believe I have to add this scent to my list of favorite perfumes. It is just the right combination of fun and sophistication. This perfume is everything that I have been looking for in a good perfume right down to the bargain price. I will be wearing this one all summer and for the rest of the year too. It is a great all around scent if you are looking for something a little different. I love it!

This scents has notes of tropical fruits in it. There is coconut , mango , and a yummy delicious peach scent. There is also some amber and sandalwood in it as

well. This is a beautiful smelling perfume that is very sexy too. This is a good day scent and perfect date night scent as well. It is good for whatever occasion you decide to wear it to. Did I mention that I was in love with this stuff? It is sensual and flirty while still being elegant. This is a scent that I think every woman should add to her perfume collection. At the same time , I kind of like the fact that not a lot of women around here have found it yet. I feel special when I have it on.

This scent is not to light and not to strong either. It is just right for me. I usually spray this stuff from my head to my ...

• toes and get compliments from it all day long. It is an Avon scent , but has great longevity on me. It lasts for a good 8 hours or longer. That is wonderful for the price. If you wear this scent be prepared to get noticed. It has a very alluring scent that will make just about anyone’s head turn.

The price if fabulous. You can buy a bottle of this stuff for $23.00. That is an outstanding deal for the quality of this fragrance! I really like the bottle that it comes in. It is shaped just like the original far away perfume. It is roundish and cute. This bottle is a creamy white color though with a gold tassle hanging from it’s neck. This perfume is a really

fantastic buy for the money. If you are thinking about purchasing it , then go for it! It is a wonderful perfume for any woman.

This scent will smell lovely on any age woman. It will be good for a teen or more mature woman. I am in my early 30’s and absolutely adore this perfume. The scent is yummy. It is tropical and beachy smelling but also elegant. It is the best of both worlds. I feel confident wearing this scent anywhere. It is a winner in my book , and one of my top fragrances. I will be wearing this one a lot and buying it every chance I get. Avon really did a good job with this one. Try it out for yourself and you won’t be disappointed!

Far Away Dreams Perfume by Avon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565041459840230/k2311a045/4.5.11