Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Still I suggest anyone with long , curly , wavy , or frizzy hair to give this product a try
  • I also recommend buying the matching shampoo , but that is up to you
  • I love how my hair looks and feels so smooth

• by Gina Gott

Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Conditioner , is a great product from Avon. I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo. It makes a good bit of difference in the appearance of my hair. It is not a miracle worker , but it does greatly improve the texture and smoothness of my hair. I still have to use a hot iron to get straight results , since my hair is wavy. Still I suggest anyone with long , curly , wavy , or frizzy hair to give this product a try. It tames your hair for longer than just a day too. Try it for yourself. It is a super buy for any budget.

This conditioner has lotus shield technology in it. That means that it will keep your

hair moisture and water resistant to humidity. You can use this conditioner along with the shampoo , and it will keep your hair frizz free for up to 3 days. It gets rid of fly aways and really makes a change in the way your hair looks - a noticeable change after the first use! I love this stuff. Whenever I use a hot iron afterwards my hair looks so smooth and shiny. Even if I don’t straighten it , my wavy hair is still smooth looking. This stuff works great.

You don’t have to use much of this conditioner at one time either. A little goes a long way with this stuff. The scent is amazing. It lasts all day too. I wish there was a perfume that matched ...

• this conditioner , because I would buy it too! This conditioner really makes my hair look good and healthy. It leaves my hair tangle free and soft as silk. There are not many conditioners out there that work as good as this one. I would compare this stuff to salon conditioners , but cheaper.

The price is outstanding. You get a bottle of this stuff for $6.00. The bottle lasts a long time too , since you just use a tiny bit at a time on your hair. Also since you only have to wash your hair about 3 days instead of everyday or every other day. This stuff works for a good while and is worth the bargain price that you will pay for it. If you watch the

Avon brochures then you might be able to find this conditioner on sale for even less. Although at $6.00 you can’t complain.

If you want great smelling hair that stays frizz free for days , then you should buy this conditioner. I also recommend buying the matching shampoo , but that is up to you. This conditioner will leave your hair tame and easy to manage. It will also make your hair very shiny. I love how my hair looks and feels so smooth. This conditioner is a great buy and one that I recommend for everyone. This conditioner is gentle on your hair too and can be used as often as you need to use it. Check it out if you get the chance. I think it is a wonderful deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041459830230/k2311a045/4.5.11