Avon Jet Femme Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Give this perfume a try if you want to smell amazing
  • I think this perfume makes a good day or night scent
  • All in all , I recommend this perfume to just about anyone

• by Gina Gott

This is another great smelling Avon scent! Jet Femme , is a carefree and fun perfume that is sophisticated too. It is a little bit of everything. This perfume is very inexpensive and lasts a good amount of time as well. It is an excellent buy. This scent has a lot to offer and is one of Avon’s understated treasures. Give this perfume a try if you want to smell amazing! I wear it often it is the perfect blend of scents and creates a magical smelling fragrance that is really uplifting.

It has all kinds of good smelling notes in it. It has grapefruit , guava , and watermelon. There is also some pepper accord and hibiscus. There is also

one of my favorite scents , jasmine , added to the mix. It ends with some ambergris , musk , iris , and some woody notes. This is a great sensual perfume. I think this perfume makes a good day or night scent. It is just right for any time of day. I really think it would make someone a great signature scent too. I switch perfumes to much to really have just one perfume that I wear all of the time. I think this would make a good one though if I had one.

This scent is strong , but not to strong. It has a good balance. It smells powerful but not overpowering. It is the right mixture for ...

• any woman. I think that young ladies as well as more mature women can both wear this scent. It has very good staying power too. It lasts for about 7 or 8 hours without fading or anything. That is excellent for the price. This perfume is just full of surprises.

The price is just as good on this scent as it is with most of the fragrances and other products from Avon. You can buy a bottle of this stuff regularly for $23.00. I purchased a bottle for half off in one of their big sales too. This perfume smells rather expensive but still has a fun edge to it. The bottle that it comes in cool and unique looking.

It has the initials JF on the front of it with a stud type surrounding. It’s different looking for sure , but in a cool way.

All in all , I recommend this perfume to just about anyone. I think it makes a good day or night scent. It smells like summer and flowers. It has a very original and sweet scent. If you are thinking about trying it out then go for it. It has a really good price for the quality of this scent. It is a really nice buy for the price. It stays on your skin for hours , and keeps on smelling wonderful. Try Jet Femme out for yourself. You will feel very feminine and warm.

Avon Jet Femme Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565041459810230/k2311a045/4.5.11