Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion
2.5
  • There are some things that I like about the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion and others that I do not
  • Though it has the same awesome creamy consistency as the regular primer potion, it just does not work as well in my opinion
  • Though I think that it is very pretty in color, it makes my eyelids crease a lot more than the regular Urban Decay Primer Potion so I do not see any reason to continue using it

• by Intensify

I have been a big fan of the Urban Decay Primer Potion for years and years. Urban Decay recently came out with another product in the primer line called the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion. I purchased it the first time I saw it at Sephora and have tried it out a few times since then. There are some things that I like about the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion and others that I do not. It is comparable to the regular primer potion also manufactured by Urban Decay but I honestly do not think it is as good. The Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion comes in very beautiful packaging just like the regular Urban Decay Primer Potion. The main difference in the actual product is

that the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion is more of a shimmery beige color than the regular. It shows up on the skin a lot more. In general, it is just more visible than the regular primer potion. This is good for some reasons and bad for others. I like that I can not only apply this all over the lid but also just apply this as a highlighter color rather than using a separate shade of eye shadow as the highlighter. I do not like how much the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion makes my lids crease, however. For whatever reason, after applying this, I can see several creases in my eyelid that are not there either with no primer whatsoever or with the regular ...

• primer potion. This is very strange to me and I do not like the way it looks at all. This happens even before I put my eye shadow on which is terrible because primer is supposed to help prevent eye shadow from creasing.

Another thing I do not like about the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion is the fact that it does not dry as fast as the regular primer potion. It just seems to take a lot longer to set in place. I have to wait more time between the application of the primer and the application of my eyeshadow than I normally have to with other priming products. The Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion is also slightly more expensive than the regular primer potion, but

only by a few dollars. Since I do not think that it is as good, I do not feel like I should have to pay more to get it. That said, I do not honestly think that I will be repurchasing the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion again in the future. Though it has the same awesome creamy consistency as the regular primer potion, it just does not work as well in my opinion.

Overall, I have to give the Urban Decay Sin Primer Potion a rating of a 5 out of 10. Though I think that it is very pretty in color, it makes my eyelids crease a lot more than the regular Urban Decay Primer Potion so I do not see any reason to continue using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041459760230/k2311a045/4.5.11