Johnsons baby hair oil  » Baby care  »

• by penu
      I started using the hair oil for my baby when he was 6 months old and for that I only trust the Johnson’s baby products and I brought home the Johnson’s baby hair oil. I

applied this hair oil to my baby’s hair and I gave a very light massage to his scalp, which resulted in fast growth of my baby’s hair. It took the time of 3 ...

• months and I could see that my baby had a very strong thick and long hair, which was naturally black. Before I use this oil my baby did not have much hair on his
        head but since I am using it his hair growth is very good. After giving the massage he gets tired and he sleeps well. This is really very good product, which is very pure and safe.

Johnsons baby hair oil
    Bob says :

Does Johnsons baby hair oil work for killing lice and their eggs?

Jules Li says :

It is known to get rid of lice. You should saturate your hair completely with it, in order for it to work.

Galega says :

Many people use Johnsons Baby Hair Oil to smother the hair and lice comes out easily with light combing. This way of getting rid of lice is also popular among adults (by using baby hair oil).

See, Johnson never made any claims about this. It is a hair oil which is intended to be used for children. It is not for getting rid of lice.

Still, it will be easy to get rid of lice of babies by using this hair oil followed by light combing. I will not suggest adults to use this hair oil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54604145971230/k2311a046/4.6.07