Line Stylist Eyeliner by Maybelline  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try this eyeliner because I was extremely sick of the pencils that you have to sharpen- they can be so frustrating
  • I have tried other roll-up eyeliners, but the Line Stylist is definitely my favorite
  • My only problem with it is that it doesn't last longer than about a month if you use it everyday like me
  • In my opinion this is definitely a good buy because most other expensive eyeliners from stores like Macy’s will cost you at least 3 times more
  • I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, and I give it a 9/10

• by Summer Roberts

The Line Stylist by Maybelline is a self-sharpening eyeliner, meaning that instead of sharpening it like regular eyeliner pencils, all you have to do is roll it up! This is great because then you don’t have to deal with pencil shavings or stubborn pencils that won’t sharpen.

I love this little “magic” pencil. I got it in Onyx, and it is really a nice color. I decided to try this eyeliner because I was

extremely sick of the pencils that you have to sharpen- they can be so frustrating!

This eyeliner is not fully water proof, but it does pretty well with water. It glides on very smoothly and comes off easily with a little make-up remover. I personally use Alba petroleum jelly to remove all of my eye make-up; it works great!

This roll-up pencil is so much easier to use than a regular pencil ...

• eyeliner. I will never go back to those regular pencil eyeliners after using this! I have tried other roll-up eyeliners, but the Line Stylist is definitely my favorite. It doesn’t hardly smear or run at all, and it looks great!

My only problem with it is that it doesn’t last longer than about a month if you use it everyday like me! I try to conserve it, but it just runs

out so quickly!

I got my Line Stylist at Target for about $5. In my opinion this is definitely a good buy because most other expensive eyeliners from stores like Macy’s will cost you at least 3 times more! In fact, I have used a roll-up eyeliner that I got for $18 at Macy’s and it was exactly the same as the Line Stylist, just more expensive!

I would definitely recommend this eyeliner, and I give it a 9/10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041459650230/k2311a045/4.5.11