St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • St. Ives i am your products fan and i am now finding it very difficult to buy it here in Sweden, and also keep your good work of up i will not stop using your product

• by Helado

i am St. ives fan, i have been using the firming lotion for a very long time now and it is excellent, it firms my all of my body, it makes me to look younger, it firms my tommy, even my breast,i am also using Apritote facial Scrub which is also very good and intensive healing with fragrance free.infact st.ives makes me happy with their products.

when i travelled from Nigeria to sweden though i bought three bottles of the firming lottions and when i ran out the cream i now decided to

go and buy another one here but no where to found it, i searched every market and all the supper markets no way, it really pained me because i will never feel comfortable by changing to another cream,I cannot even use another cream.

So when i was searching how to buy it online i came, I came across drugstore.com, then i saw high reviews rate on st.ives timeless skin collagen elastin facial moisturizer,I decided to give it a trial because any thing st.ives makes me feel good because they know what they ...

• are producing when it comes to cosmetics, and i love their products because it’s all 100% natural ingredients,also they are not using hard fragrance in any of their creams thats great,because i dosent like too much fragance,i tried this facila cream for two weeks now, you cannot believe it, my face is now like baby’s face, if you know me before and see me now i totally changed, it hydrate my face, smooth and softit, it removed the black circle line under my eyes.

i recommend it to any body that wants

young and smooth face,just give a trial you never be disapointed, believe me,it really works.i have three children but with st. ives products you will never know that i have kids because i am very young all of my body is firmed and smooth.

St. Ives i am your products fan and i am now finding it very difficult to buy it here in Sweden, and also keep your good work of up i will not stop using your product. Every body likes my skin.i am intending to use your facial cleaser with green tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314041459590230/k2311a044/4.4.11