Fit & Active Strawberry Lemonade Beverage  » Food  »
  • I would definitely recommend this fruity refreshment to any person that loves both strawberries and lemonade
  • The Fit & Active Strawberry Lemonade Beverage is a beverage that I like to enjoy on its own
  • It doesn't go with a heck of a lot of foods because of its strawberry and lemonade combination, at least for me it doesn't, so I have a glass, by itself, and it definitely perks me up, despite there being no caffeine present
  • It's one of the few drinks out there that I enjoy on its own, without any food of any sort accompanying it

• by CirclingCanvas

The Fit & Active Strawberry Lemonade Beverage comes in a one liter bottle for sixty-nine cents at ALDI Food Market stores. Just as the name suggests, this beverage is a sweet mixture of strawberry and lemon flavors. What’s most impressive about the combination of strawberry and lemon flavoring is that the beverage doesn’t just have a sweet taste to it, but also, it has a definite tangy flavor that helps give it some bite thanks to the lemonade half of this beverage. The sensation of drinking down a sweet and tangy beverage

is pretty pleasant and helps this fruit beverage stand out among other fruit-flavored beverages sold in stores.

There’s no sugar, caffeine of even any calories in this beverage, so I can enjoy as much or as little as I want. It’s a refreshing, tasty beverage, and it’s nice that I can indulge myself with as big of a glass as I want without giving my blood sugar levels a spike or getting a buzz from caffeine. Served ice cold or with ample ice, this thirst-quenching fruit beverage tastes even richer and better.

• For the amount of money it costs and considering the size of the bottle as well as the quality of the beverage itself, I think the value is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this fruity refreshment to any person that loves both strawberries and lemonade. I find it to be a fine alternative to soft drinks and water.

The Fit & Active Strawberry Lemonade Beverage is a beverage that I like to enjoy on its own. It doesn’t go with a heck of a lot of foods because of its strawberry and

lemonade combination, at least for me it doesn’t, so I have a glass, by itself, and it definitely perks me up, despite there being no caffeine present. It’s nice to be able to just sit back and relax with a fruit beverage like this one for a few minutes. That’s another reason I feel this beverage is worth every cent it costs. It’s one of the few drinks out there that I enjoy on its own, without any food of any sort accompanying it. It’s a fruit beverage that I’m perfectly satisfied with.

Takia says :

At first I liked the drink as I was drinking it the night before . But once I woke up in the morning I took a sip and about 5 minutes later my stomach started bubbling up, I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. But the bubbling wouldn’t go away. It caused me to use the bathroom with diarrhea. ` this is the only thing that I have drank last night and this morning. Smh I won’t be buying it anymore I didn’t even finish it.

CirclingCanvas replies :

I’m sorry to hear about your negative experience with this beverage. Unfortunately, not all people react the same way to foods and drinks. If this ever happens to you again with a product from Aldi, you can return it to Aldi for a refund and I’m pretty sure you won’t have any trouble with it since Aldi is pretty good with resolving customer issues since most of their products are backed up with the company’s Double Guarantee policy.

Takia says :

Okay, thank you so much I wasn’t aware of that.

CirclingCanvas replies :

You’re very welcome. Just remember, when you shop at Aldi, unlike most grocery store chains, most items are covered under the Double Guarantee, so Aldi will not only refund you your money, but also replace the item too, if you so desire it to be. There are some restrictions and limitations, but if you try an item and are genuinely not satisfied with its quality, you can return it to Aldi for a refund and replacement. If you’d like to learn more about the Double Guarantee, you can visit Aldi.com, click on the New to Aldi? link along the to navigation bar, and click on the Double Guarantee link on the page that loads.

Colin says :

I say it right now stay away from this product I got this lemonade one yesterday it made by the same company and I tell you right now it toke less then a few minutes and my stomach started growling at first I thought it was something I ate then not too long the diarrhea starts I did not know it was the drink after my stomach started too feel better I toke few sips of it and bam the growing of the stomach back and I was right back where I started running to the bathroom I dump it down the the sink as soon as I knew it was it beware never get this product it will cause you so much discomfort that it makes you think you just downed laxatives

CrclingCanvas replies :

Some food and drinks simply just don’t agree with people, and it sounds like this is something that just didn’t set right with you after consuming it. I’m sorry to learn that you didn’t react well to this beverage. Hopefully, you’re feeling better now and don’t experience anything like this again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274041459480230/k2311a044/4.4.11