Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Pressed Powder
  • I bought the smart balance pressed powder and found myself to be pleasantly surprised
  • I am really impressed with Almay's cosmetic line
  • I would recommend using both products together if you have splotchy skin or acne issues

• by Jillzy

Almay offers the Smart Shade Smart Balance pressed powder that instantly transforms into the perfect shade. It keeps oily skin shine free with a finished look. Once I tried the Almay Smart Shade Foundation, I wanted a more finished look with my makeup. I bought the smart balance pressed powder and found myself to be pleasantly surprised. I am really impressed with Almay’s cosmetic line. I chose the light pressed powder because my makeup

usually ends up looking too dark and I look like I have makeup on. The light shade is a bit too light for me so perhaps going to the light-medium would be a better fit. The pressed powder is very easy to apply. You use the brush to swirl all the colors on the brush at one time and apply. The white makeup keeps shine down and the brown blends gives you the correct makeup ...

• shade to give you a finished look.

I’ve worn this pressed powder all day, from early morning to late at night and my skin never felt greasy. It covered well and I didn’t feel the need to reapply. It blended my dark circles and splotchy areas very well. The pressed powder goes very well with the Smart Shade Foundation. I would recommend using both products together if you have splotchy skin or acne issues. If

you have clear skin, you would be able to use one or the other.

Almay cosmetics are easy to apply and to wash off. I am impressed with the fact that I don’t have a million shades to choose from, which usually ends up costing me a lot of money in the long run. It’s very easy to choose what shades and products I need from Almay and I’ve been pleasantly surprised. This is a must try!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314041459400230/k2311a044/4.4.11