Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Makeup
  • I am the type of person that sticks with what I know, what I like and what works for me, especially when it comes to makeup
  • I bought the Light Medium Smart Balance Foundation
  • I would recommend Almay Smart Shade Balance foundation to anyone who wants to try a new cosmetic

• by Jillzy

I am the type of person that sticks with what I know, what I like and what works for me, especially when it comes to makeup. When I saw the Almay smart shade makeup commercial, I just had to try it. Finding the right shade for my skin type is difficult. I have dark circles under my eyes and an olive skin tone. My makeup usually ends up being too light, especially in the summer or too dark, when my tan fades in the

winter. I found a couple coupons and went for it. I bought the Light Medium Smart Balance Foundation. When I first tried it, the makeup came out more of a gray color. Once I put a little on my cheeks, the gray disappeared and so did the splotches on my face. I was pleasantly surprised rather quickly. It really did blend in as if I didn’t have any makeup on. The feel is very light and it didn’t feel greasy at ...

• all. I do have to put a second layer on the blemishes and splotchy areas but they blend in very well once the second coat is put on.

On the days where I put the Smart Balance foundation on in the early morning, by evening, my face doesn’t feel greasy at all. It’s easy to wash off and it feels very light all day. I am looking forward to seeing how this makeup works for me when I’m able to get out in the sun

and get a little more color on my face.

I would recommend Almay Smart Shade Balance foundation to anyone who wants to try a new cosmetic. The color is easy to choose because there are only 4 shades to choose from. Most cosmetic companies who offer foundation, offers way too many shades to choose from. Although that could be a good thing, but choosing the right color could be very costly. Almay only has 4 shades and it’s easy to figure out which one you need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314041459390230/k2311a044/4.4.11