Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme  » Food  »
2.5
  • If you are cooking for a family, you would need to buy two or more containers (depending on the recipe) and I think you can get the same results with pasta sauce
  • I thought it was going to be something halfway different but, in reality, it isn't anything that is overly special and hasn't been done before

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: Similar to Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, this product is a thick creme that can be melted to make a variety of dishes. We paid a little over $2 for it at one of our stores (thanks to a coupon) and used it instead of pasta sauce when we made a pasta dinner last night.

What I liked about this product: I always give products points for convenience and this

is something that is actually very easy to use.

We made a pasta dish that had chicken and, after frying the chicken a bit, we just added the cream to the pan and let it melt; forming the sauce.

Taste wise, it was also pretty decent.

We had the savory garlic variety and there was a hint of garlic and other spices.

We didn’t need to doctor it up like we ...

• usually have to with pasta sauce so, again, there was some additional convenience for us.

What I didn’t like about this product: I thought, as far as quantity goes, there really was not a lot inside the container.

We had just enough for one meal (for two people) and not much more than that.

on the recipe) and I think you can get the same results with pasta sauce.

Also, when it came right down to it, the product really wasn’t any different than other creams/sauces that are out there for cheaper.

My Final Opinion: I thought it was going to be something halfway different but, in reality, it isn’t anything that is overly special and hasn’t been done before.

It’s good, but there are cheaper alternatives that are almost as good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274041459330230/k2311a044/4.4.11