Video Game: NFL Training Camp (Nintendo Wii)
  • I like this because I don't have to do some impossible pre-set workout and don't have to find the drills individually
  • If you are a football fan and are looking for a game that will help you get in shape, I would recommend purchasing this one

• by Review Vigilante

Game description: This video game (which I have for the Wii but is apparently available on other platforms) helps you get into shape by allowing you to participate in real-life NFL training camp drills in the comfort of your own home. What I like about this game: I have been making an effort to get into shape and, while I don’t get a chance to play this game on a daily basis, I do think it

does a good job of helping me with my goal.

There are a variety of drills to choose from ranging from strength training and passing drills (ones I can do in the morning when everyone is still asleep because they don’t make a lot of noise) and drills that will get your heart racing and burn calories.

Unlike a lot of other exercise related games, this one also gives you the ability to build your own ...

• workouts.

I like this because I don’t have to do some impossible pre-set workout and don’t have to find the drills individually; I can do my favorites one right after the other.

Even though I really haven’t seen much of a point to it when it comes to the actual exercises, I do kind of like having real-life players serving as your workout buddy on some of the drills.

What I don’t like about this game:

My biggest complaint about NFL Training Camp is you don’t have any decent descriptions of the various drills until you actually select them and try them.

It would be nice to know what the running back drill is ahead of time, for example, or the defensive back drill.

My Final Opinion: If you are a football fan and are looking for a game that will help you get in shape, I would recommend purchasing this one.

It’s a bit expensive.

But, it’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 284041459190230/k2311a044/4.4.11