Clairol Loving Care Haircolor Auburn 080 1 application  » Health  »
  • It is even gentler, in my opinion, than the henna based products, and much easier to rinse out
  • The problem, of course, is that it is temporary
  • This means that if you wash your hair every day, it will only be in there a week– and in my experience, it begins fading noticeably much sooner than that
  • I would recommend it for temporary fun colors, experiments to see if you like a certain color on yourself

• by reviewabit

This is a product that is now hard to find, since many stores have discontinued carrying the line. Loving Care is probably the most gentle temporary hair color there ever was. I used this product in auburn, as an experiment to see if I would like a redder sheen to my hair, which was light brown at the time I used it. The lotion is fairly thin, but thick enough to manage.

You don’t have to mix it, it is ready to go. It applies quickly and easily, and has no obnoxious odor. If you drip the product onto your towel, it is less likely to stain (although still possible.

) It

is very inexpensive in comparison to other products. It absolutely will not damage your hair in any way like most hair colors, both permanent and even the semi-permanent. It is even gentler, in my opinion, than the henna based products, and much easier to rinse out.

It comes with a conditioner packet to use after coloring, which is very small but does a remarkable job in making your hair look healthy and shiny. The problem, of course, is that it is temporary. Very temporary.

It will stay through about seven shampoos. This means that if you wash your hair every day, it will only be in there a week– and in ...

• my experience, it begins fading noticeably much sooner than that. I used the product just to see if I would like the extra red in my hair, and if I did, I would plan on getting a permanent color that was similar.

I liked the result, with the only problem being one that I should have thought of. This product does not lighten or even out the tones in your hair. If your roots are gray, they are going to be a different color than the rest of your hair when you use this product.

I had a slight bit of gray coming in when I used it, so I did

have redder roots than the rest of my brown hair, which was toned to a lovely auburn. Fortunately, it was not too noticeable, and it washed out in a week anyway, since I washed daily at the time. If you are someone who does not wash your hair often, this product will last much longer for you.

It is shampooing that strips it out, not time. I would recommend it for temporary fun colors, experiments to see if you like a certain color on yourself. I would not recommend it for touching up or covering gray if you have a different root color coming in, because it does not and cannot equalize the color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344041459090230/k2311a044/4.4.11