Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Cream 6 oz  » Health  »
  • I was quite impressed with this product, and at the low price, I can use it every day if I want
  • I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to scrunch their hair into waves or soft curls

• by reviewabit

When I saw this product, I laughed at the name. It was in a non-flashy tube, and the name just begged you to pick it up and see what it was. It is a curl defining cream, often used to scrunch hair into attractive waves and curls.

I have some natural wave to my hair, but It tends to be very frizzy if I do not flat iron it. I wanted to see if I could just scrunch it like some people do while it is wet and have curls.

I gathered from reading the label that this product is intended

as a substitute or “imposter” for salon brands that are similar in nature. For a little under three dollars, it was certainly well worth a try.

I applied the product to my hair while it was still wet after shampooing. It is a light feeling cream, not quite as slippery/greasy feeling as some styling creams, but I knew not to use too much of it or it would weigh my hair down.

My first experiment turned out pretty good. As my hair dried naturally, I kept scrunching it up and it made some nice “noodles” in the lower portion of ...

• my hair.

The hair around my crown does not curl well on its own, so I just left that part straight and would use a curling iron on it as needed. What I ended up with was a decent looking wavy hairdo.

The cream did not weight my hair down too much, it did not look or feel oily or greasy after drying, and you could not detect that there was a product in my hair if you touched it. It just felt soft, and looked dry.

Even the next day, the cream was still working! I was able to

skip washing my hair, and just scrunch up the waves with some plain water. They still looked great.

I was quite impressed with this product, and at the low price, I can use it every day if I want. It has a light fragrance which is pleasant, and non-specific.

It is not too strong in the hair, so it doesn’t interfere with my colognes or other fragrance products. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to scrunch their hair into waves or soft curls.

If you have some natural curl, it will work best. This product definitely gets a thumbs up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344041459050130/k2311a044/4.4.11