Yakama Nation Legends Casino  » Casino  »
580 Fort Road, Toppenish, Washington 98948
  • This was definitely not fitting of a big casino like this

• by funlover

A reasonably huge casino with warm customer service. The games resembled Vegas style and on overall Yakama Nation Legends casino stood out from other casinos of the area. There were thousands of slot machines, all in perfect condition. Out of them video games collection was also exciting.

The odds were not bad too. The machines were not ultra loose, but did return well once in a while. When I was there I saw a lady winning something big and screaming at happiness.

And customer service was also commendable. I am not a regular player of Yakama Nation Legends casino. Yet one of the floor staff came

to me when I was playing on the slot machine and asked if there was need for any help.

I got change for my dollar very fast. It was not a big deal, but the service attitude and pleasant staff nature was encouraging me to go Yakama Nation Legends casino again. On second time I visited here a security staff helped me in finding a nearby location by giving correct direction.

The friendly nature was also evident with dealers and table pit managers too. The table games area of Yakama Nation Legends casino had around two dozens of tables and many card games and other ...

• games were on. Craps was not very active and only one table was available.

But it was not much of fun here at the Craps table because of less participation from the people. But on Roulette and poker this was not the case. Especially at the poker table it took me a while to get a seat on the limit I wanted.

The dealers kept it entertaining and at the same time made sure game went fast with no unwanted interruption. One disappointment was that the table games at Yakama Nation Legends casino were not open for twenty four hours. This was definitely not fitting of

a big casino like this.

Once I was on my way back after visiting my friend’s house nearby and wanted to play at blackjack here in the morning hour. I found the pit closed. The counter staff told me the hours courteously.

It opened soon but I had to spend time at other stuff waiting for the tables to open. It was on a weekend and I never expected. May be these are tiny things that prevent Yakama Nation Legends casino from becoming a giant gaming.

It has all the correct ambience and friendly staff. A little more action at the table games is what I want from here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 484041459030130/k2311a044/4.4.11