Dr. Scholl’s Adjustable Arch Pain Relief Women’s Size 6-10  » Health  »
  • When I started having some pain in my right foot in the arch area, before resorting to a doctor, I decided to try some arch supports
  • Since I did not know anything about arch supports and had no idea how much support I might be needing to solve the problem, this was like buying three arch supports for the price on one
  • I would definitely recommend giving this product a try if you are having arch pain

• by reviewabit

When I started having some pain in my right foot in the arch area, before resorting to a doctor, I decided to try some arch supports. Dr. Scholl’s is a leading provider of foot products that I have always trusted, so I went with the Adjustable arch pain relief inserts.

Since I did not know anything about arch supports and had no idea how much support I might be needing to solve the problem, this was like buying three arch supports for the price on one. There is the main insert, which fits neatly into any type of shoe, and then three small plastic arch inserts.

I started with the least

amount of support. I realized after trying them out in my shoe that I would need some sort of padding on top of them to keep them in place and comfortable.

I could feel the ridge where the insert ends, because it does not cover the length of the foot. After I put a regular foam insole over the arch support it was a little more comfortable.

I wore the lower support for a few days and the pain was not getting better, so I tried the medium for a day. I didn’t really give it enough time to see whether it was working, and tried the highest support ...

• on the day after that.

The higher support was a mistake. My foot hurt all day from it, I was extremely uncomfortable.

It almost felt like my foot was bruised. I had worn the insert for both feet, but it was the right one, the one with the original pain, that was killing me.

I took the support out for the weekend and let my feet rest. When the bruised feeling was better, I put the supports back in, but went with the medium instead of the highest support insert.

This turned out to be the right choice, and I regretted that I had sort of skipped over

it in my search for instant relief. Within a week or so of wearing the medium daily, the pain started to ease, and after a month or so, was feeling pretty much normal.

I am very grateful that I was able to solve this problem, which seems to have been only temporary, without going to the doctor and paying a huge amount of money for a custom orthotic. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try if you are having arch pain.

It gives you the option of trying several different therapies in one, and hopefully one of them will be the right one like it was for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344041458860130/k2311a044/4.4.11