Fisher price potty
  • I bought a fisher price potty when my child was 10 months old and my child has got well practiced to sit for toilet using the potty
  • The cost of this potty is more but it is made of very good plastic and it has not edges which are sharp and very easy and comfortable to sit on it for kids

• by penu
      I bought a fisher price potty when my child was 10 months old and my child has got well practiced to sit for toilet using the potty.

The potty is so perfect to sit for babies or for kids under 2-3 years old. Since I am using it my child has become well disciplined to use the potty for the toilet. The potty is very attractive which is having many colors. The cost of this potty is ...

Fisher price potty
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54604145871230/k2311a046/4.6.07