Garnier Under Eye Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a few days I found a very good positive result and my dark circles were lightened to the great extent
  • This gel may cost a bit more but is very effective
  • I think if I continue to apply it for some more days then, this product can make a huge difference on my dark circles

• by penu
      The Garnier under eye gel has a unique formula, which really makes my eyes look great. I have tried many kinds of products before I use this wonderful product but after using this product I

am satisfied to the great extent. This one is really effective. I used this gel every night before I sleep I applied it under my eyes after washing my face and allowed it to ...

• be on my face over night and I washed my face in the morning next day. After a few days I found a very good positive result and my dark circles were lightened to the
        great extent. This gel may cost a bit more but is very effective. I think if I continue to apply it for some more days then, this product can make a huge difference on my dark circles.

Garnier Under Eye Gel
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31604145861230/k2311a046/4.6.07