Myra Facial Moisturizer
  • I felt that my skin was too wet and then I remembered in other skin products that they indicate to only apply a small amount

• by Cristine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

It was nearly a week before Christmas when my husband came home from the office one late afternoon. He had a grocery bag in one hand with different gifts from officemates, suppliers and clients. We opened each present one after the other and the last one we opened gave both of us a puzzled look. It came from one of his male officemates.

It was a pack with 3 kinds of Myra E products. One is Myra 500 E vitamin supplement, the second one is Myra E hand and body lotion and the third one is Myra E facial moisturizer. We laughed about it and thought that his co-employee played a joke on him.

My husband has no interest in “beauty stuff” so he handed me the items. I gave the other two products

which were the vitamin supplement and the hand and body lotion to my cousin and I chose to have the facial moisturizer.

I don’t normally apply facial moisturizers on my face; that time was the first actually.

Before I used the product, I read the label carefully. Reading the label specially if it is ones first time to try a product is highly significant. Since this one is a skin product, in this case, the act of checking out the label will help prevent skin problems and will save us a trip to the dermatologist.

The label said that it is hypo-allergenic and dermatologist-tested. Next I checked out the benefits that I’ll be getting while using the product. It said that it will provide healthy and youthful looking skin.

The youthful glow comes from ...

• the active ingredient of the product which is vitamin C. Now, I have to read the directions on how to use the product. It was very easy I just have to apply it on my neck and face after cleansing.

It maybe applied twice a day; morning and night and it’s safe to use under makeup. I didn’t like the feel on my face the first time I tried it. I felt that my skin was too wet and then I remembered in other skin products that they indicate to only apply a small amount.

On the second try I did as I recall and spread it evenly on my face and neck. It felt better and my skin was adequately moist. On our Christmas party I applied Myra E facial moisturizer on my

face before applying makeup and it gave a noticeable glow on my face.

Even at the end of the party and the makeup slightly faded my skin didn’t look tired at all. It is unscented and mild so it is really safe to use before applying makeup. I tried to use my same makeup without Myra E facial moisturizer and seen that my face looked dry and there were visible traces of powder on my face that I didn’t see when I used the facial moisturizer first before putting on my makeup.

I tried it and saw the difference and I may say that this product is safe to use and really good for our skin. Now, it’s your turn.

Myra Facial Moisturizer
    bianx says :

I love how it smells. I wonder if you know a perfume that is close to this smell? Does their lotions smells exactly like this moisturizer?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041458120630/k2311a041/4.1.11