Dairy Queen Mango Cheesecake Blizzard
3rd Floor Gateway Mall, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
  • Taste of ripe and sweet mango is just so delicious with cream and I love it when its cold
  • As I dig in to it, I could feel the smoothness of the mango bits and I am very impressed with the cubes of cheesecake
  • It is also amazing allowing the delicate pieces to melt in my mouth because it reveals its layers of flavor

• by Cristine

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Dairy Queen has always been my favorite stop whenever I crave for ice cream. There are lots of Dairy Queen shops all over the metro and in my case I get to pass by a Dairy Queen store every after each working day. Yes, I get to see a Dairy Queen from Monday to Friday and it brightens up my eyes whenever I see it.

As a kid, ice cream has a soft spot in my heart. It’s my comfort food and it makes my day.

Since

day 1 that I started trying Dairy Queen ice cream I loved it and always look out if they have new treats to offer. A week ago I tried their treat for this summer, the Mango Cheesecake Blizzard.

Taste of ripe and sweet mango is just so delicious with cream and I love it when its cold. I love Dairy Queen’s blizzard because the ice cream base is well-blended with the other ingredients giving it a well-rounded flavor but the added ingredients are still visible and ...

• gives an appealing mouthfeel.

The ice cream itself is sweet and creamy with the taste of real mango; it doesn’t have the medicinal aftertaste from artificial mango flavor. As I dig in to it, I could feel the smoothness of the mango bits and I am very impressed with the cubes of cheesecake.

The cheesecake in there is just so good and real, it has the richness of cream cheese and taste of butter and graham. I allow the small chunks of cheesecake to melt in my

mouth to appreciate its taste even more.

It is also amazing allowing the delicate pieces to melt in my mouth because it reveals its layers of flavor. It’s a great refreshing experience.

This offer has combined three favorites rolled into one special treat; ice cream, mango and cheesecake. This kind of surprise make me look instantly when I pass by a Dairy Queen store and I will be doing this habit for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271041458030630/k2311a041/4.1.11