Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Removal is easy, and I recommend an oil-based remover and a Q-tip
  • It may seem a bit pricey, but I think it is well worth it for the quality

• by Anaerobic

I’ve used many eye liners in the past. Today I am reviewing my most favorite eyeliner that I use almost everyday, that is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-One Eye Pencil in Yeyo.

White eyeliner is great for brightening the eyes. I use it in my waterline and this is great for it because it is waterproof, so it stays there all day and doesn’t budge. I also use it as a general eye area highlighter, such as

in the outer and inner corner of the eyes.

Before I buy, I always test the product on the back of my hand to assess its smoothness, texture, and pigmentation. Instantly, I fell in love because the product was very pigmented and creamy.

The eyeliner glides effortlessly onto the eyelids without pulling or tugging, which is a great plus, and an advantage over many other lower-quality eyeliners. The color is intense, and it is relatively easy to ...

• smudge with a brush to create a softer, smokier line. The eyeliner is waterproof, too, and stays on all day without smudging under the eyes or moving around.

When I apply it on a 90 degree angle, it gives a bolder, thicker look. When I apply it at a side angle, it gives a thinner line.

Removal is easy, and I recommend an oil-based remover and a Q-tip. Water and facial wash never seems to be good enough

for waterproof makeup.

I purchased it from Sephora for $19.00. It came in a cute purple box. It is a wooden stick with a silver cap. The pencil form is great for portability. It may seem a bit pricey, but I think it is well worth it for the quality! Urban Decay does not test on animals and many of their products are vegan. Combined with the amazing quality of this eyeliner, I think the price is just perfect!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311041458020630/k2311a041/4.1.11