Pharoh GPS window mobil from Dell
  • My dad wanted me and my brother to buy him a GPS

• by puppy lover

My dad wanted me and my brother to buy him a GPS. So we went to Dell. com and searched up GPS and found one and my dad liked it allot.

We waited for like a week and it got to our house. We opened the box and like the look of the GPS.

But you could never just go for the looks. This GPS is horrible until today we still have not been able to understand these GPs.

We have this GPS for over

a year and we don’t get it or use it. What I don’t like about this GPS is that it does not take you to the right location.

One day we were going to Cape Cod and the GPS took some place so much different place that we did not even know where we were and we were lost. This GPS is all so bad because when we went to download some cites from the internet it does not download the cites we want it is a very ...

• bad thing.

We called the company for them to help use this horrible GPS that takes people to a place they don’t know and they did it was working until we got off the phone with the company thought because after it just went back to being its normal self again. Now we don’t even use it any more it stays on top off my TV and no one uses it.

My family now just go with the old fashion way just go to Googlemaps. com and they print

out the map for them they don’t trust the GPS anymore.

But what else is good is that it has the internet and you can check your email in it. This GPS can also save music in it and you can listen to it when you are using a map and looking for your place.

This GPS is good if you count all the cool things that it has and that it can do. But if you count the GPS sending people to a different place then I don’t think you would like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161041458010630/k2311a041/4.1.11