Creative 4.1 speaker system  » Electronics  »
  • I love to listen to songs in high volume and I always wanted a speaker set that can shake my room from top to bottom
  • So I decided to buy a speaker set with four speakers so that each one can be placed at one corner of the room
  • The price of the speaker system is really less as compared to many other company products and quality is just amazing

• by avidwriter

Creative is a well known name among multimedia speakers and when I went to purchase speakers for my computer I had no other name in my mind. I love to listen to songs in high volume and I always wanted a speaker set that can shake my room from top to bottom.

Seeing and experiencing its sound quality at one of my friend’s place I almost made up my mind to buy Creative multimedia speakers.

My bedroom is

large and I wanted to feel the effects of sound from all the directions while watching my favorite action movies and listening to my favorite rock music.

So I decided to buy a speaker set with four speakers so that each one can be placed at one corner of the room.

Creative speakers are great in sound quality.

When I listen to music on it I can actually feel the surround sound effects all coming from different directions ...

• and it really makes me shake my body.

I have placed all the four speakers in all four extreme corners of the room.

The cable length is really good I was needed to attach a small extension to the provided length to reach two extreme corners of the room.

The bass of the woofer system really shakes the walls and makes the windows shiver.

The sound is self adjustable.

Even if I play any song at full volume

it does not sound cracked or noisy in fact at the full sound I can make out the difference among various beats.

The output of the speaker depends on the input you give so when I play a high quality sound file it just plays awesome.

The price of the speaker system is really less as compared to many other company products and quality is just amazing.

They also gives you one year warranty on the product in case of any internal damage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161041457970630/k2311a041/4.1.11