Bajaj water heater
  • I had not brought along my old water heater since it was needed back home so I decided to but Bajaj water heater since I have been using the same one from a long time ago

• by avidwriter

This winter I had shifted to new city for my new job and there it was too cold. I had not brought along my old water heater since it was needed back home so I decided to but Bajaj water heater since I have been using the same one from a long time ago. Bajaj water heater is a very durable product like many other Baja electric products.

Usually it happens that if you forget to plug off heater for

a long time it burns out or causes the wire to melt as it had happened to one of my old roommates. That is why I always like to buy a branded product when it comes to matters like safety.

Bajaj is a well known and respected brand in electronic products. The water heater is one its most demanded products.

The heather that I purchased is of 1200 watts power and it very quickly heats up the water. I need ...

• heated water in time because in the early morning I have to leave for office and in the morning it is too cold to use cold water for taking bath.

I hardly takes 15 minutes before my water is ready for bathing. So in a way it also saves electricity and heats up the water quite quickly.

One day I had even forgotten to put off the switch and the heater just kept heating up till the evening I came

back and saw it lying on the floor all red hot. I though it might have gone dead but when I used it again to heat water it worked just the same way.

I was really surprised at the quality of the material they use to make such a high quality of product. The product has a very long life if handled with care.

Bajaj is a name which sales by the name since people put a lot of trust in their products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531041457950630/k2311a041/4.1.11