Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skin scent  » Perfume  »
  • I enjoy this scent so much that I don't mind respraying it often

• by Gina Gott

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skin scent, is the fragrance of summer and the beach. It reminds me of sun tan lotion , coconuts , and walking along side the ocean with my toes in the water. It is a heavenly scent that I stock up on during the summer for year round wear. When you put this on in any season , you will feel like it’s summer. It is a great perfume for just about anyone as long as you like sexy and beachy perfumes. Try this scent out if you get the chance. I absolutely love it!

This scent is made up of many notes. It has Bergamot and Mandarin in it. There is also some Tahitian Gardenia Petals , Coconut , and Amber. It ends with Vetiver and Sandalwood. This

perfume is very sexy and alluring. It will heat up a summer night or a summer day. It is good to wear anytime and anywhere. It is just a fun and uplifting scent. I spray it on , close my eyes , and feel like I am on a mini vacation. This stuff is worth buying! I can’t tell you how many compliments that I have gotten from this perfume.

All good things seem to have their down fall though. This perfume’s is that it doesn’t last as long as I want it. That is ok though. I enjoy this scent so much that I don’t mind respraying it often. It stays on for a good 4 or 5 hours on me. I just carry around a bottle in my purse to reapply when ...

• I need it. It is not a real strong scent , but it is very noticeable. It is just the right amount of scent to me. It is beautiful and exotic. Spraying this stuff on really makes me feel good and uplifted whether I am actually on the beach or sitting in my office.

The price is not bad for the wonderful scent. You can get a big 3.4 oz bottle for about $55.00. It is worth the money to me. I wish it lasted longer on my skin , but it’s still worth buying for sure. You can spray as much of this stuff on as as you want. The bottle is cool and unique looking too. I like the color pattern of it. This is a good buy for a nice quality

scent. It smells so good! You will get a lot of attention when you have this flirty fragrance on. It is a nice scent for any age woman.

All in all , I say buy this scent if you don’t already own a bottle. This is THE summer fragrance for me. It can be worn all year though. I stock up on it and wear it whenever I want to feel like I am on vacation. It is a great coconut and suntan lotion type scent with a nice floral and woody undertone. It’s great. It may not last as long as some perfumes , but it is worth respraying. The price is great for what you are getting with this perfume too. Try it out if you get the chance. It is a great buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5631031457660631/k2311a0331/3.31.11