Dove dandruff care shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though i had not applied on my hairs a night before i decided to use this new pack of shampoo on my hairs
  • Lately i had been very worried about my dandruff problem
  • I had been trying different shampoos to treat them and had enough patience with each one of them but so far i was left disappointed and all of their claims failed when tried on my rough, dry and lifeless dandruff filled hairs

• by avidwriter

Dove has not only proved its mettle in skincare products but also in hair care products. I have been using Dove skincare products from a very long time for skin which once used to be very dry and lifeless. Just a few days ago i visited a discussion forum on a social networking website about Dove new products. A particular forum was dedicated to hair care products. Since my hairs are as poor in quality as once my skin was i was worried about their degrading quality day by day.

The discussion forum contained whole new range of Dove hair care products. One particular product caught my attention at once “Dove dandruff care”. I had been aware of Dove’s venture into hair care products and their success at the same time i wondered how it had never occurred to me to buy one of these products to try on my dry and dandruff filled hairs.

The very next day while coming home back from work i purchased this Dove dandruff care shampoo. Usually i have to apply hair oil for whole night before washing my hairs to maintain moistness and softness otherwise they look damaged from the ends. Even though i had not applied on my hairs a night before i decided to use this new pack of shampoo on my hairs.

I ruffled my hairs and i could see

millions of particles of dandruff falling off my head clearly visible in the yellow light of bulb. Lately i had been very worried about my dandruff problem. I was also worried about my falling hairs because of uncontrollable dandruffs.

I had been trying different shampoos to treat them and had enough patience with each one of them but so far i was left disappointed and all of their claims failed when tried on my rough, dry and lifeless dandruff filled hairs. With a Dove product in my hand this time i felt little more confident about right treatment of my problem.

The liquid seemed as ordinary as any other shampoo but it was not priced ordinarily like many other shampoos. But then it is the same story with any dove product. I opened the pack and poured out some liquid in my hands, it was not as sticky as other shampoos i had used in the past. Its aroma was mild and soft just like my Dove beauty care bar soap. As i wet my hairs and rubbed the liquid against them the liquid quickly disappeared into thickness of my hairs and formed rich lather which was very soft on touch as i ran my fingers over them.

As it made its way deep inside it gave me cool sensation and i felt relaxed. i waited for at least ...

• twenty minutes before rinse the shampoo away with warm water. It washed away from my hairs quickly. Afterwards i dried my hairs and felt softness of my hairs they were more moist and silky then before. I doubted whether i bough a moisturizer shampoo or a dandruff shampoo. i waited for my hairs to dry before checking for results. I dried my hairs with hair drier and stood before a mirror under light. TO my surprise i could not spot much of those little white particles over my head. I jerked my head and intently looked through light and still i could not see particles falling off my head.

Two or three later again i saw those dandruff on my head and i became worried again. I read the instructions again and it said that in case of heavy dandruff use the shampoo at least thrice a week. Following the instruction i kept on using it thrice a week for more than a month with each wash showing better results. Now it has been more than five weeks i have been using Dove dandruff care shampoo and my hairs are now completely free of dandruff.

Over a period of time due to my negligence dandruff had began to cause another problem that was bigger and worried me even more. My hairs were not only fully of dandruff they

had also begun to leave roots and that was causing baldness. The problem had grown to be so severe that it not only caused my hairs to break but also caused pain in roots as I ran comb through my sparse hairs. I was really worried about these hair related problems as my hair style affects my looks and without hairs it was unimaginable to survive.

Though this hair falling problem was in initial face but I was sure I needed to take good care of it before it causes baldness. Dove dandruff shampoo not only treated my hairs for dandruff it also made them strong to their roots. As dandruff reduced significantly in my hairs alongside hair fall has also reduced. Sometimes ago I have stopped using hair jell to set my hairs as I had heard stories how this kind of things become cause of dandruff in hairs. But now satisfied with the results again I have started to use those hair jells and now I do not have any problem relater to dandruff. I always knew people are so full of superstitions without a clue of true reasons.

I am really grateful to Dove for coming out with such an effective product. i have always put my faith in Dove skincare products and surely this new range of hair care product is worthy of try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031457620631/k2311a0331/3.31.11