Ponds Flawless White cream
  • So in order to defense my skin I purchased this cream in a hope that I would improve my complexion and it will make my skin look bright and white again as it once used to be
  • It was not me but it was my boy friend himself who told me the story of the difference in my skin color that he was now able to see and this is exactly what I wanted from him
  • Prior to gaining dark complexion my skin was much paler and dull however fair in color but not I am not that fairer but still the beauty of whiteness that reflects on my face is really nice
  • But no matter what I am happy using this cream because certainly it has worked on my skin

• by avidwriter

I have been using ponds moisturizer cream from a very long time and it had really worked great on my skin which goes unnaturally dry during winters. In this days of summers the sunlight is really intense and In order to protect my sensitive skin from it I have to cover my face completely that I almost hate. Due to negligence my skin has become worse. My complexion in not very fair and if I do not take proper care of my skin it really hurts me to look in mirror as it reflections nothing but my dank and lifeless skin.

I was really interested in buying it because my skin was turning pale and lifeless due to scorching light of sun. I am in marketing job and that requires me to travel from one to another place that too quite frequently and each and every place has different climatic conditions. It all affects skin quality and in my case it just got worse. So

in order to defense my skin I purchased this cream in a hope that I would improve my complexion and it will make my skin look bright and white again as it once used to be.

Let me tell you something about the product itself. The cream scented just like famous fair and lovely regular cream which I used to apply regularly once up on a time but then eventually give up since my skin grew to be oilier as time passed. At first I doubted weather it was the same product with just a different name. But soon I was proved wrong in my thinking as the cream began to show me results after a week or so of using it and the results were really enthusiastic.

It was not me but it was my boy friend himself who told me the story of the difference in my skin color that he was now able to see and this is exactly what ...

• I wanted from him. My skin which usually becomes dull and tanned during summers was now more radiant and full of life.

By touching my skin I could feel the softness as I ran my fingers slowly over my cheeks. Every time I wash my face and stand before my mirror I see the difference in color of my skin. I do not know whether it would be able to restore my original skin color again but I am sure that with passing time if I continue to use it surely my skin would become fairer.

Now it has been more that two months that I have been using this cream and so far it has worked great to lighten color of my skin. White beauty as they say now I can call myself the same. The fairness that I am getting by using this cream is of a different kind of fairness it is rather whitish. Prior to gaining dark complexion my skin

was much paler and dull however fair in color but not I am not that fairer but still the beauty of whiteness that reflects on my face is really nice. It makes me feel very good now. I can wear dark color dresses on occasion since dark colors are slowly turning to be contrast with my getting fairer skin.

Initially the cream worked really well and improved my complexion but it may be the case with someone that it works great initially but later on stabilize or rather stop working on your complexion as it happened with one of my friends. But no matter what I am happy using this cream because certainly it has worked on my skin. Even if it happens to be with me as it happened with my friend after some time it does not bother me because I am assured that as long as I continue to use it my skin would at least be remained just the way it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131031457610631/k2311a0331/3.31.11