American Health Apple Cider Vinegar 200 tablets  » Health  »
  • I bought a bottle and started taking them after my old brand ran out
  • I thought this might be an issue with my esophagus because of my experience with drinking the liquid vinegar, but I find that if I just swallow really fast and chase it with lots of cold water, there is only a tiny bit of taste, which does not bother me
  • I recently upped my dosage of the vinegar to see if it would help a problem I have been having with reflux
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who could benefit from apple cider vinegar but can’t handle the taste

• by reviewabit

I have heard about the health benefits of apple cider vinegar consistently for years. While other nutritional fads and supplement du jour products come and go, people still believe in apple cider vinegar. I have tried to take it straight out of the bottle. It’s a challenge to the taste buds, even if diluted.

I also find it burns my esophagus, because I have GERD. Fortunately, it is available in supplement form, so I try to use it regularly to help stabilize my blood sugar, aid digestion, and enjoy a bevy of other health benefits it is so famous for. When I saw this product it

looked like a good deal.

You get two hundred tablets for less than ten dollars. Granted you do take several per day, but for the price that is still pretty good. I bought a bottle and started taking them after my old brand ran out.

There are a few cons to the product. It does have a very strong smell, and it is not a coated tablet– so you probably will taste it when it goes down. I thought this might be an issue with my esophagus because of my experience with drinking the liquid vinegar, but I find that if I just swallow really fast and chase it ...

• with lots of cold water, there is only a tiny bit of taste, which does not bother me.

This is a vegetarian formula, and free of artificial flavors and colors. I recently upped my dosage of the vinegar to see if it would help a problem I have been having with reflux. Although it sounds counter-intuitive, sometimes what seems to be an acid problem can actually be a lack of it.

The added benefit to me is that apple cider vinegar boosts the metabolism and helps with weight loss. I have been trying to lose weight forever, and I do think this product helps, especially if I exercise along

with it. I have tried a ton of diet products and the majority of them either don’t work or don’t work for long.

This product helps. It is a modest result, but it is there. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who could benefit from apple cider vinegar but can’t handle the taste.

You are not alone! This may smell strong, but if you open the bottle while holding it away from your nose, pop in a tablet and throw it back with a lot of water, it is survivable and much better than trying to choke down that liquid vinegar straight. I don’t know how anyone does that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431031457460631/k2311a0331/3.31.11