NatraBio Thyroid Support Tablets 60 ea  » Health  »
  • I have had a low thyroid problem since my teens
  • I decided on my own to try a few thyroid supplements to see if there was any difference in how I felt on them
  • My experience with homeopathic formulas has been mixed, but leaning towards the negative
  • It does not cost much, but you have to chew three tablets a day, so instead of packaging it as a thirty day bottle, they only give you sixty– which lasts twenty days, a very odd and inconvenient number

• by reviewabit

I have had a low thyroid problem since my teens. Although I do take medication for the condition, I still have periods where I just have no energy, and they seem to coincide with some symptoms that would suggest a low thyroid level. However, since my blood tests generally are normal, the doctors do not take my complaint seriously and blame it on something else. Since I am diabetic and have fibromyalgia, there are always plenty of things to blame it on.

I decided on my own to try a few thyroid supplements to see if there was any difference in how I felt on them. The NatraBio was one of the first I tried.

It is a homeopathic formula, thus contains lots of things I simply cannot spell and pronounce.

My experience with homeopathic formulas has been mixed, but leaning towards the negative. However, I do not want to miss something great if it just so happen that it works– so I tried this product. It does not cost much, but you have to chew three tablets a day, so instead of packaging it as a thirty day bottle, they only give you sixty– which lasts twenty days, a very odd and inconvenient number.

It would have made more sense to sell them in lots of ninety. Anyway, doing the math, it was still a lot ...

• less expensive than many natural remedy products, so I went ahead with the experiment. I took the three tablets after my three meals.

Taking this supplement had an odd effect– it made me brush my teeth more. The label claims that it works best taken with a “clean mouth. ” Therefore, I ended up brushing my teeth after every meal before chewing the tablet.

If nothing else, the product improved my oral hygiene!

The tablets taste mildly sweet, not offensive at all. As for the results, there were none. I did not feel any energy boost, better skin, sleep, nothing.

If my problem is indeed due to my thyroid, this product

did not do anything to help that. My natural skepticism towards homeopathy grows. That said, it might have helped to support my thyroid and yet did not change the symptoms because the symptoms were never due to the thyroid.

It is a mystery I hope to one day unravel. But in the mean time, I will refrain from giving this product a very bad mark, since there is that question. At least it is not expensive, so if you think your thyroid might be causing your symptoms, it can’t hurt to try this.

It did not have any side effects for me at all, but best to ask your doctor if you are concerned about its safety.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431031457450631/k2311a0331/3.31.11