Degree Women Antiperspirant & Deodorant Delicious Bliss 2.6 oz  » Health  »
  • I love the new Degree deodorant lines that include the nice fragrances and matching body sprays
  • My last purchase was Degree Delicious Bliss in the fine fragrance collection
  • I didn’t mind too much, since it was winter and I was wearing long sleeves, but I would definitely prefer an invisible solid for the summer
  • I did notice that because it is not invisible, there were a few little “deodorant balls” under my arms, and I hate that– but I forgave the problem since it was just me seeing them
  • I would definitely recommend this product for lovers of fresh and fruity florals, but if you are expecting invisibility from your deodorant, look elsewhere– this will leave some nice old fashioned white under your arms

• by reviewabit

I love the new Degree deodorant lines that include the nice fragrances and matching body sprays. Several companies are doing this, and I have tried a few here and there of each line. My last purchase was Degree Delicious Bliss in the fine fragrance collection.

I had a sniff at the store and chose this one because the ones I had at home were mostly florals, and this one seemed to have more of a “fruity” note, with some floral added in. It is a very fresh and spirited smell.

I used the product the next morning, expecting nothing but perfect performance,

as other Degree products I have used have been great. This one smells wonderful… it goes on smooth, but it is not invisible, to my surprise.

I would think most lines would be invisible now that this is such a common characteristic. It did leave a bit of white residue on my shirt.

I didn’t mind too much, since it was winter and I was wearing long sleeves, but I would definitely prefer an invisible solid for the summer. The product works well as all of Degree products do.

The sweet fruity smell is a little strong, so if you are not ...

• wearing the matching body spray that Degree makes as a partner to this product, you will want to be sure your perfume matches or compliments this fruity-floral smell. After a full day of moving around, my underarms were completely dry and still smelled nice and fruity.

I did notice that because it is not invisible, there were a few little “deodorant balls” under my arms, and I hate that– but I forgave the problem since it was just me seeing them. If I had been on a date and things had gotten intimate, I would not have been too happy about

this unkempt appearance of my unruly deodorant, no matter how nice it smelled!

I did not experience any irritation of my skin, even with the potent fragrance.

This is an aluminum based product, which of course comes with its own warnings, but I feel it is worth the risk for the difference in quality that you get between “natural” deodorants, which mean well, but usually just don’t work. I would definitely recommend this product for lovers of fresh and fruity florals, but if you are expecting invisibility from your deodorant, look elsewhere– this will leave some nice old fashioned white under your arms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431031457400631/k2311a0331/3.31.11