Dove soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cost of this soap is a big more but gives complete satisfaction after using it

• by penu
      Dove is a real moisturising soap, which is very very safe for the delicate skin or for the dry skin. The dove soap is totally chemical free and is very gentle on the

skin.

This soap is very much suitable for the winter seasons.

I also use it on my children.

And I have 3 little children and all of them use the Dove ...

• soap, but still their skin is baby soft and very much healthy.

The main advantage of using this soap is that it is totally chemical free soap.

The cost of this

soap is a big more but gives complete satisfaction after using it.

it is available in many big stores in India.

After using it I don’t use any moisturising cr�mes for my skin.

Dove soap
    Funmilayo Becky says :

I have dry skin, so i have being searching for soap to smooth d dry skin, rough skin. i was using carex soap, now im using Dove (pink)tell me more about d soap. but it is costly.

Vanessa says :

If you have dry skin, I would not rely on my soap for all of my moisturizing needs. Dove is an OK cleanser, as far as grocery/drug store brands are concerned. It usually contains a pretty high amount of perfumes and preservatives, so it can cause irritation. This is true for almost all soaps that you buy in the big stores, however. Personally, I prefer to find something that is handmade or organic. Check the ingredients. If you have trouble with your skin, it’s worth doing a little research. Finally, I would recommend you follow with a good moisturizer. This is where you’re really going to be able to help your dry skin. Look for something with shea butter in it, and try to keep the perfume content to a minimum if your skin is prone to irritation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31604145711230/k2311a046/4.6.07