Ho-Chunk Casino - Wisconsin Dells, WI  » Casino  »
S3214 State Hwy 12, Baraboo, WI 53913
  • I also wasn't too thrilled with the best parking spaces in the parking lot being reserved for the Ho-Chunk senate members
  • We did enjoy every moment of our time at this casino and I would recommend taking the time to visit it if you get a chance to

• by Review Vigilante

Casino Description: Casino consisting of slot machines, game tables (black jack, roulette, etc). Also has a hotel attached along with several restaurants. When was I there: March 26, 2011 from about noon until 11 p.

m. and again Sunday, March 27th from about 8 a.

m. until 10:30 a.

m. What did I like about this casino: For one, everyone

from the people in the coat check area to the people on the casino floor (like security guards) were very friendly.

I have been to a few other casinos that I could not say that about. I also like the variety of games that they offered.

We didn’t hit any of the high-stakes things. But, we did get to play a wide range of penny and nickel slot machines at the casino and, when it was all said an done, we did ultimately come out ahead money wise.

We didn’t win a life changing amount, but we won enough to pay for our weekend. What I didn’t like about this casino: I kind of ...

• Ho-Chunk Casino - Wisconsin Dells, WI
      wish they offered a bit more in terms of non-gambling entertainment.

We were able to see a live band later in the night (which we had to pay separate for). But, there were times when we were getting a bit bored with the gambling and it would have been nice to do something else during the day;

without having to leave the casino.

I also wasn’t too thrilled with the best parking spaces in the parking lot being reserved for the Ho-Chunk senate members; especially when the parking lot was pretty packed that night. My Final Opinion: We did enjoy every moment of our time at this casino and I would recommend taking the time to visit it if you get a chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4831031457070531/k2311a0331/3.31.11