Aldi Foods Yorkville IL
Yorkville, IL
  • My only complaint is that sometimes they are out of certain vegetables
  • What compensates for that though, at least for me, is that they always have my favorite Castleton Salisbury Stakes, a cheap and great tasting product unavailable at local Walmart
    • by Lorianna
      Aldi Foods at 1610 Bridge St. in Yorkville, IL is a nice grocery store, not too large but with a decent selection where you can usually

buy all you need. My only complaint is that sometimes they are out of certain vegetables. What compensates for that though, at least for me, is ...
      • that they always have my favorite Castleton Salisbury Stakes, a cheap and great tasting product unavailable at local Walmart. While most things are a bit more expensive at Aldi’s than they are at Walmart, there are certain items, like those stakes, that I can’t find there, and Walmart’s alternatives are actually more pricey.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2491114570430/k2311a119/11.9.05