Bajaj ceiling fan  » Housewares  »
  • Bajaj fan is one of the most famous names that come in front when people consider to by electrical products
  • As for the quality rest assured as it is the best in market

• by avidwriter

Just a few months ago we had shifted to our new flat. In our old flat we had been using Bajaj fans in all our bedrooms and living rooms.

When we shifted here we purchased everything new except than our fans because we had been using those fans for more than seven years and I do not remember a time when we had to unscrew any one of then from the ceiling to repair any part of it.

It was only

because these fans have been giving such an excellent services from so many years that we decided to take them to our new flat.

I have always believed in Bajaj products for their superior quality and service they provide.

Bajaj fan is one of the most famous names that come in front when people consider to by electrical products.

My fan has proved its worth by its flawless services over a period of seven years.

Once I had been to nearby ...

• electric shop and there I saw new models of Baja fans they were really good and impressive.

As for the quality rest assured as it is the best in market.

I have observed that as compared to many other fans Bajaj fans runs at faster speed and the wind that it generates reaches even the corners of my large living room.

I hardly feel any need to turn on coolers during summer days.

It’s only in the night time that I

use cooler along with fans.

I have three of these fans that work almost 24 hours during winters and my electricity bill is not as much as my neighbor.

Sometime it really amazed me that in so many years not even for a single time it gave me a chance to complain due to its flawless service.

One of my fans in my office has already started making noise and it is just one year in service while my Bajaj fans are still running smoothly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330031456520531/k2311a0330/3.30.11