Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder
  • I've noticed this unit is better quality, using higher CPMs so the coffee beans grind up faster
  • And after two years of grinding beans the blades are still sharp, so I am very impressed with the blades
  • And storing this unit isn't a problem, since the total height is only six inches high, very small
  • I found out only paper filters work since the fresh oils in the coffee like to gum up reusable filters

• by lisastar

Krups fast Touch coffee grinder is an excellent little machine. I chose the Krups brand to replace my old Mr. Coffee grinder a couple of years ago. And I haven’t had any major problems grinding beans for my morning coffee as yet. I’ve noticed this unit is better quality, using higher CPMs so the coffee beans grind up faster. I can even grind up three ounces worth of coffee at one time so I can fresh coffee for friends or family get

together.

The Krups coffee grinder has an oval body and a nice flat lid, and I just pour the beans right in the lid and drop them right in and start grinding. And after two years of grinding beans the blades are still sharp, so I am very impressed with the blades. And they even grind up dry spices like nutmeg and cinnamon stick chips and even nuts. I also like to chop up chocolate covered coffee beans and throw them on top ...

• of vanilla ice cream for a nice pick me up dessert. And storing this unit isn’t a problem, since the total height is only six inches high, very small. I like smaller compact kitchen aids. And this grinder even comes in two colors black or white to best match my kitchen decor. I do like my kitchen to match up and not look more like a patchwork quilt of sorts. Speaking of problems, there is very little I have concerns about while
        using this machine.

I found out only paper filters work since the fresh oils in the coffee like to gum up reusable filters. And there is no course control so the beans can grind up finer than wanted. And lastly don’t coarsely grind coffee; this machine will leave behind ungrounded whole beans.

Overall, this machine is time proven to work well and the price is reasonable at $17.95, I give this product a solid 9 rating, a very reliable and good quality item.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330031456450531/k2311a0330/3.30.11