Garden Greens Acai Slim Natural Energy and Weight Management 60 capsules
  • Garden Greens is a weight loss formula that contains some ingredients I have taken separately before, but had not taken in combination until I bought the product
  • I tried taking this supplement with food, and it did manage to irritate my stomach a bit, which is a very common problem with me and supplements
  • I would not recommend this product as it didn’t seem to do anything

• by reviewabit

Garden Greens is a weight loss formula that contains some ingredients I have taken separately before, but had not taken in combination until I bought the product. I am overweight and losing– but I tend to hit those frustrating plateaus pretty often, so I look for natural products to help break them. I am also diabetic, so the fact that this product contained chromium was a plus in its favor because chromium helps to regulate carbohydrate metabolism.

The capsules also contain acai,

a berry which is supposed to have potent antioxidant action, and numerous health benefits. Acai seemed to be the super fruit du jour at the time I bought this.

It also has green tea, panax ginseng for energy, fifty milligrams of caffeine, and an undetermined amount of cayenne pepper. I am not sure what the cayenne was for.

It does have health benefits for arthritis and other problems, but the product did not specify exactly what it was supposed to be producing in this formula. I had mixed results taking green tea and acai separately, and caffeine can sometimes make me jittery, but it takes a large dose.

I did not have any jitters or heart palpitations with this product. I don’t think the caffeine dose was high enough for that, in my case, as I tend to drink lots of black tea daily anyway.

I have built up a slight tolerance to caffeine. It mostly affects me when I don’t take it.

I tried taking ...

• Garden Greens Acai Slim Natural Energy and Weight Management  60 capsules
      this supplement with food, and it did manage to irritate my stomach a bit, which is a very common problem with me and supplements. I have GERD and IBS, and the least little change in diet or medication can kick off a flare up.

I am constantly battling this and weighing the pros and cons of taking any particular supplement. The nausea it caused was mild, so I kept taking it until I simply could not justify the suffering any longer.

The product did not do anything for me, other than make me queasy. I did not have any extra energy, and I did not lose any weight, or inches.

All I lost was twenty dollars. I would not recommend this product as it didn’t seem to do anything.

I am sure that the ingredients are beneficial, and I continue to drink green tea for its antioxidant effects– but the promised results of this product were not delivered. If anyone wants to try it, I would highly suggest taking it with meals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429031456261031/k2311a0329/3.29.11