Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer  » Cosmetics  »
4.7
  • I am one of the most curious buyers of healthcare products because i believe and follow that well known old phrase Health is Wealth
  • In face it is far better and convenient to use than soap since it does not produce any lather
  • The cost of the sanitizer is very nominal like any other Lifebuoy products and it last for a long time
  • There is no scent used in the product and i found is to be a good decision
  • It really was cumbersome for health conscious people like me to wash hands every time but now this simple little thing inside my pocket has solved my problem easily

• by avidwriter

I am one of the most curious buyers of healthcare products because i believe and follow that well known old phrase Health is Wealth. Born in a family of doctors i have always been a health conscious person and I have trained my family the same way. Sanitizer is one of those rare products that can come in handy anytime and anywhere. I still remember when i heard for the first time about the product i was really excited about its use.

Like always there were multiple brands to choose from but what made me purchase

“Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer”? The reason is simple. First it is a well known brand, for years Lifebuoy has maintained its image as a germ fighter carbolic soap. They have ruled a major part of the market conscious about health.

A healthcare product from a company who has served its health conscious customers like me for so many years was warm heartedly welcomed. The sanitizer is as transparent as water but cleans your hands off germs better than water alone does. In face it is far better and convenient to use than soap since it does not produce any lather.

You Just taka a few drops of liquid in your hands and rub them against it other. It is as simple as that. I personally find it very useful during times of travelling.

The bottle is very handy and can be carried inside jeans pocket. A press button is provided which pours out drops of liquid easily without spilling. The liquid is little more viscous than water and you can actually take out a measured quantity without wasting a drop.

The cost of the sanitizer is very nominal like any other Lifebuoy products ...

• Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
      and it last for a long time. There is no scent used in the product and i found is to be a good decision. I would not have preferred a sanitizer which leaves a scent on my hands just a minute before i was about take food with those same hands.

Cleaning your hands with it is just as same as washing your hands with water except that inconvenience. Every time i travel i take this little bottle with me. Before having lunch or dinner during travel i just use it before laying my hands on

my food.

It ensures that my hands are germs free and i take my food assuredly. In fact i have also put one each small bottle in schoolbags of my children and now they are also habitual to use it that sometimes they remind me if i forget to use it when we go out for dinner. This little thing has saved us from a lot of trouble of cleaning off hands every now and then.

It really was cumbersome for health conscious people like me to wash hands every time but now this simple little thing inside my pocket has solved my problem easily.

Dherya Agarwal says :

re : It really was cumbersome for health conscious people like me to wash hands every time but now this simple little thing inside my pocket has solved my problem easily
I agree that health is wealth and lifebuoy is that wealth

Dherya Agarwal says :

Only lather cannot kill your germs but sanitizer will must

Galega says :

Overuse of sanitizer is not recommended. In these times of Covid pandemic, it is mandatory to develop hand hygiene. And, for that, washing your hand with soap and working on lather for around 20 seconds is a necessity.

travis sunny green says :

lifeuoy healthcare products is a good healthcare products because it is well arranged and and it is a good product because from other things ive heard it is a well organized company and buying thoer product will surely keep you in good halth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031456020431/k2311a0328/3.28.11