Minute Maid White Grape with Aloe Vera Pulp
Marikina City, Philippines
  • So I decided to go to the convenience store just outside our office
  • I bought it at once and brought it to the office
  • I noticed that it was so sweet but acceptable enough not to hurt my tongue
  • It's amazing because of the bursting sensation in the mouth
  • But after gulping much of it, it is surprisingly delicious

• by Cristine

It was one of those unusual days when I arrived way ahead of time at work. So I decided to go to the convenience store just outside our office. As I walked in the store, I really don’t have any idea of what to buy.

I checked out the shelves for something that I must be craving for a day or so but there wasn’t anything that caught my attention. That was the time that I decided to have a quick peak in the beverage chiller.

I

as looked at all of the bottled juices, canned beverages and drinks in stand-up pouches, I met this little buddy in the chiller shelf. Its Minute Maid with White Grape and Aloe Vera Pulp.

I bought it at once and brought it to the office. I placed it in the chiller to give it a little more chill.

I returned for it a little later, removed the cap and took a sip. It tasted really good and very refreshing.

The juice itself tasted like thousands of white ...

• grapes squeezed all together. I noticed that it was so sweet but acceptable enough not to hurt my tongue.

I took another drink and I tried to figure out what its like to feel the aloe vera pulp in my mouth. It’s amazing because of the bursting sensation in the mouth.

I haven’t tried anything with aloe vera pulp before and at first, when I read it on the label of Minute Maid it seemed kind of weird, aloe vera in a drink? But after gulping much

of it, it is surprisingly delicious. It is a good and new thirst quencher.

Maybe it’s something that I wouldn’t always check out in store chillers because the flavor is not really my favorite. But to those who wanted to know how was the rest of my drink? I finished up the whole bottle.

I can’t get enough of the aloe vera pulp. It feels good in the mouth,its a bit chewy and then it suddenly bursts in the mouth.

This is something new and it was fun trying it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031455960431/k2311a0328/3.28.11