Bajaj Majesty Mixer Grinder  » Housewares  »
  • Although they had provided warranty of three years on the product and still after five years of using this product I have not yet encountered any problem with it
  • If you consider buying any home product I would suggest to take into consideration Bajaj products for their durability and quality

• by avidwriter

I have been using Bajaj majesty mixer grinder for more than five years. One of my family friends has gifted it to me on my wedding day. It really helps me a lot for preparing food in no time.

What really amazed me is that in such a long period of time it has never troubled me. I do not remember if I ever spent

a dime on it and I still thank that friend of mine who gifted me such a useful and quality home product.

Bajaj Majesty is like any other Mixer Grinder with three jars used for different purposes. One jars which a smaller one used to grind really hard substance in no time.

Other one which is the biggest one used for Juice making. The jars are so nice in shape they still fit with the lock of the grinder fan and never spilled a drop of liquid while grinding.

Its controlling switch looks very delicate but as you turn you from one to next speed it really ticks quickly. The wire length is large and can actually put it on platform while preparing food and use it as and when ...

• Bajaj Majesty Mixer Grinder
      needed.

Its crushing fans are so well designed that after grinding it is very easy to take out crushed material without struggling to take it out from beneath the fans. Just turn the jar upside down and all the content is out there on the plate.

product I have not yet encountered any problem with it. I must appreciate Bajaj for making such a durable product which has given me a consistent service for five years.

If you consider buying any home product I would suggest to take into consideration Bajaj products for their durability and quality. I recently have purchased Bajaj fan which is giving me a great service just like my old mixer grinder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328031455940431/k2311a0328/3.28.11